- Start with your list of current and upcoming projects in your capital expenditure budget or evaluate the equipment that makes up your “usual suspects” when it comes to downtime related to equipment failures.
- Identify your next steps for those projects including a list of basic requirements for the equipment.
- Identify current and potential sources using the Exhibitors List and map your show.
- If you have a current project with one of the exhibitors, see if your primary contact is available for a quick update on project status, next steps, or even to close negotiations!
- If you are early in your sourcing activity, schedule a meeting with potential suppliers to introduce yourself and your project.
- Understand that everyone is there to network, meet and uncover new opportunities. Don’t hide – make sure that you tell all of your exhibitor-targets that you are attending and that you want to meet with them.
- Leave time to attend a seminar and do some browsing.
- Remember that you can always save time, money and effort at Federal Equipment Company.
We are truly a one-stop-shop for affordable, available and reliable pharmaceutical packaging equipment. We offer complete packaging lines and single machines from all of the top brands. We stock an inventory of equipment for all types of primary packaging presentations: vials, ampules, bottles, blisters, sachets, pouches, bags and more. You can find all of your secondary packaging equipment in inventory as well including cartoners, bundlers, casepackers, and even palletizing equipment.